The China Geological Museum strictly abides by the Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China, the Regulations on the Protection of the Right to Information Network Dissemination and related laws, regulations and policies, and actively adopts advanced technology for protection. Visiting, browsing or using the China Geological Museum portal indicates that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the following provisions and abide by all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to any of the following terms, please stop using this website.
1. This website is a public non-profit website.
2. The contents published on the website of the China Geological Museum include, but are not limited to, pictures, text, audio, video, website format, web page design and so on. Except as specified in particular, all the contents are owned by the copyright of the China Geological Museum. No unit or individual may use the above contents for any commercial purposes without prior written permission. If the copyright of our library is infringed or even the reputation of our library is impaired by unauthorized use for commercial or illegal purposes, our library reserves the right to pursue its legal liability. If you need to use the relevant information, please contact the relevant departments of our library in advance. The media, units or individuals authorized by our library shall be used within the scope of authorization and indicate the source of "China Geological Museum".
3. The purpose of articles or information reproduced on this website is to promote information exchange, which does not mean that the website agrees with its views or is responsible for the authenticity of its content. If other media, units or individuals download and use the information from this website, they should retain the information sources indicated by this website and bear legal responsibilities such as copyright.
4. Because of the need of network information dissemination, some of the works used in this website are captured, searched or reproduced from the Internet. Most of these works do not have the author's signature, or have the wrong signature, which makes it impossible for us to contact the author himself or obtain authorization through prior permission. At the same time, due to the huge amount of network information, there are inevitable omissions in obtaining authorization from authors. If copyright issues are involved in the works captured, searched or reproduced by our website, please contact our library with the corresponding copyright certificate.
5. The personal information collected on this website is currently only used for the registration of activities. If you are only browsing this website, you do not need to provide your personal data to this website. When you provide personal information to this website, the website will not disclose (share, sell or divulge) the personal information you provide to any unrelated third party, unless otherwise stipulated by law or the competent national administrative authority. However, we may provide your information to organizations that help us process data. These institutions will reach a written consensus with us to ensure the safety and non-disclosure of such information.
6. When you participate in the registration activities or other related services of this website, we may ask you to provide your name, telephone or other relevant personal information. In addition, we will also retain the relevant records generated by the server when you browse or query online, but unless you are willing to inform your personal data, we will not, nor can we match this record with you. Please note that other websites connected to this website may also collect your personal information. For personal data provided to other websites on your own initiative, these websites will have their own privacy protection policies. The privacy protection policy of this website does not apply to the data processing measures of other websites.
7. We will be glad to receive your message. We will reply to each message as soon as possible. However, any information, materials, business intelligence, ideas, ideas, etc. sent to us will be considered non-exclusive and patent-free. Your email and email addresses may be forwarded to the relevant departments of our library, from which some information will be selectively archived by the specialized departments of our library.
8. This website will be notified in advance if it needs to suspend service due to system maintenance or upgrade. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the suspension of service due to hardware failure or other force majeure outside the control of our website.
9. Please refer to the copyright declaration of this website for other relevant instructions on copyright.
We recommend that you browse these two pages regularly in order to keep abreast of the current terms and conditions.